Monday, January 19, 2009
















We decided on a new adventure today....shooting. It was pretty fun. Loud. I think most of enjoyed shooting the 22 the best. The boys are all really good shots! Toward the end of our outing, Mason decided that he wanted to shoot a clay pigeon like the rest of us had. He was only allowed to use the BB gun so I threw the little bugger up and right when Mason shot, Colin Bleak who was there with us(and knowing that the BB gun wasn't going to break it) , shot at it with his shotgun. Mason was so proud of himself (and shocked!) that he was successful. It was so funny. So go with us on this! I wish I would have video recorded it. Mason's face was so hilarious! Overall....it was a nice adventure but won't mind hanging up that hat for another 20 years.

2 comments:

Adam said...

Looks like you guys had a great time. Ken is pretty brave putting a gun in your hands j/k.

Whitney Jo said...

That is such a funny story! I love it!