Saturday, October 25, 2008


Alexa has been saying some funny things lately. We were outside in the front yard the other day, and a policeman drove by our house and when she saw him coming, she said, "I'd better sit down". And she did. I'll bet you can guess what she hears in the car around town. :)
Alexa doesn't understand the concept of the sound "ffff". Flip Flops are Thip Thops. Flower is Thower. Floor is Thor. I don't correct her much. It's just one of those cute childish oddities that will soon slip away.
Lastly, Alexa knows that she isn't allowed to eat hard candy. She's pretty good about complying. The other day she came outside to find me and said her throat hurt. I asked her why it hurt and she said "I swallowed a choking hazard". A couple of days ago, she grabbed a Jolly Rancher as we were headed out the door and said, "I am going to give a choking hazard to Tameran". I thought that was pretty funny.

No comments: