Thursday, October 16, 2008

Halloween

Can I just tell you how excited I am for Halloween?!! Ken and I are going to be pirates this year. (I have had a fixation this last year with pirates...Did you know that you can learn to talk pirate on you tube?! It's freeking awesome! Wait, let me rephrase that...Arg, me loves to talk like a saucy wench, you scurvy sea dog! ....Pretty good, huh?) Our annual Halloween party is a the 23 (we'll miss you Hafen's). I'll be sure to post pictures. AND, I think we are planning a trip to Idaho, which is where we will be for the acutal day of Halloween. Cool, I can't wait to scare kids that I don't know! Be sure to check our my link (on the right side) for some Halloween fun. Let me know what you think. :)

2 comments:

Adam said...

Ahoy you sexy wench, what a swashbucklin adventure awaits ye on your journey to idee a hoe. Have a jolly time, aarghh

danielle said...

Wow, even adam is pretty good at taking pirate! We can't wait for you to get here! Have fun at the Halloween party, wish we could be there. We definatly want to see pictures! Tell everyone that we are the ghosts:) Miss you all!