Friday, October 10, 2008

Cat-sicle (similar to popsicle)

Several times during the summer, I have come across Alexa standing with her back against the freezer in the garage. She, of course, has a sheepish grin on her face and when I ask her what she is doing, she tells me "Nothing". So I open the freezer to find our cat once again inside. He meow's sadly and slowly steps out. Who knows how long the poor thing has been in there. One day, we noticed that our dog, Mojo, was missing. So Alexa and I hopped on the scooter and went down the street looking for him. Alexa suddenly pipes up, "Oh mom! I put him in the freezer!" I whipped the scooter around and headed home. I jumped off before it was off and ran for the garage. Open one freezer...no Mojo. Open the other one...no Mojo. I go in the house and call for Alexa. She says "Mom, in my room." I go in there and in Alexa's Dorra fridge, here is poor Mojo, crammed onto one of the shelves with hardly any room to move. At least he hadn't been turned into a Dog-sicle. Our poor animals!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Hi Steff. I hope you don't mind me taking a look at your new blog. Just wanted to say that I laughed super hard as I read your stories about your pets ending up in freezers. I'm just waiting for Luke to start doing things like that....