Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Little Rascals

A couple of weeks ago, Alexa had a friend over. They had been outside and all around. Ken came home from school and came right in to the kitchen where I was. He says in a voice of panic, "what happened to the tree?!!" I went to the window out front and there lay our new pear tree broken in two! I went outside and as I got near, I could see a box of bandaides sitting at the base of the broken tree. There were wrappers strung all over the grass and bandaides on the irreparable trunk. I asked Alexa and her friend what had happened and they said they had pulled it over and tried to sit on it. I have the picture in my mind of a cartoon when you bend something and then it flings you. What ever! I don't know what they were thinking! Little Rascals!

1 comment:

danielle said...

You need to keep track of all these stories. They will be great to tell her kids.:) (O.K. long way off, but time is flyin'.)

Have a great day! :)